Latest website launched
This is the latest site to go live.
Their old site was not mobile friendly, hand only a few static pages and not a lot of information.
Everyone I had contact with, from reception to sales directors, were just fabulous. Cortmans are a great company to deal with. They are truly dedicated to their fabrics and customers.
Small Business website
If you’re just starting up, or are looking for help setting up the basics, this is for you. Typically costs around £800.
- CMS setup
- Your colour scheme and branding
- Contact form with spam guard
- Basic SEO – we’ll go through what is needed and how you as the owner can improve this
- Tuition on how to use your website and SEO
- Micro and Small Businesses
- Great for Startups
- Great for limited budgets
- Great for intermediate website owners who just need a hand with the getting it going
You will need to supply me with copy for the pages, images and your logo but I’ll prompt you along the way.
This is for businesses wanting a more customised and detailed online presence. Price would be determined by your needs and the required features. Typically around £1,500.
Aimed at established businesses who are changing from another platform, or startups who want a site that is highly customised, with additional backup support if needed.
I will help with:
- site setup – adding content and imagery
- branding and favicon
- custom design and layout
- analytics integration
- ecommerce setup
- SSL certificate setup
- SEO setup and tuition – tie in with Google
- one year of hosting and maintenance
Along the way, I’ll prompt you for:
- content along with suggestions for more
- a snapshot of your target market
- a Google account for Analytics and SEO
I’ll give you
- ideas for themes and other content topics going forward
- ideas on possible visuals and how to source them