I will ensure that you have a website that truly represents who you are and what you do.
I am very familiar with creative and “designer-maker” businesses and will guide you through the process, and establishing just how much you want to take care of yourself. My websites offer:
- Reliable & Safe Hosting – great performance and security
- Clean layouts – easy to get around
- Mobile friendly – or any other screen size for that matter
- SEO from the start – get visible in search, and stay there
- Statistics – see what is working and what isn’t
- Social Media – make your social media comms easier
- Newsletters – get customers onto a regular mailing list
Each of my sites is treated differently, depending on what is needed and how much time each client has to maintain and generate new content.
If you’d like a chat, drop me a line >
Small Business website
If you’re just starting up, or are looking for help setting up the basics, this is for you.
- CMS setup
- Your colour scheme and branding
- Contact form with spam guard
- Basic SEO – we’ll go through what is needed and how you as the owner can improve this
- Tuition on how to use your website and SEO
- Micro and Small Businesses
- Great for Startups
- Great for smaller budgets
- Great for intermediate website owners who just need a hand with the getting it going
You will need to supply me with copy for the pages, images and your logo but I’ll prompt you along the way.
Larger, growing business website
This is for businesses wanting a more customised and detailed online presence. Price would be determined by your needs and the required features.
Aimed at established businesses who are changing from another platform, or startups who want a site that is highly customised, with additional backup support if needed.
I will help with:
- site setup and content migration – adding content and imagery
- branding and favicon
- custom design and layout
- analytics integration
- ecommerce setup
- SSL certificate setup
- SEO setup and tuition – tie in with Google
- one year of hosting and maintenance
Along the way, I’ll prompt you for:
- content along with suggestions for more
- a snapshot of your target market
- a Google account for Analytics and SEO
I’ll give you
- ideas for themes and other content topics going forward
- ideas on possible visuals and how to source them
Thank you for not making me feel like a dunce.